For many years, I worked with musicians and music organizations on various media. And at one point or another, I always tried to encourage them to build their own web site...one that would communicate who they were, what they were up to and that would invite the curious to engage in their work.Late last year I decided it was time to heed my own advice. I was teaching at MCBA, starting to sell some of my work and ready to talk about my studio in general. And so I'm happy to present to you Riverlark Studio. Browse around and you'll find the classes I'm teaching, where to find my work for sale, some miscellaneous advice on book arts and a little bit more about the story of Riverlark. This blog is also available on the site. And if you'd like some occasional emails from me with updates, please sign up on my email list.
I have to say a big "thank you" to my web guy, Geoff Myers. The process of defining the site took longer than either of us expected, I think, but he was so patient with me. I highly recommend him!
3 comments:
Congratulations again, RL, both on your new web site AND on Crafstravaganza! You go, girl!
Congrats on the new website! It looks great! Do you plan on making it an e-commerce site eventually?
I thought about opening an Etsy shop, Lee, but I have trouble getting to the post office in a reliable way. But occasionally there may be special offerings.
Post a Comment