After my first concert with Bruce, I couldn't not get tickets for his return this month in St. Paul. But when I bought the tix in November, March did seem like a very long ways away. But now the date is just a week away. He hasn't called or anything since the last time he was here, but I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing me again.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
The bright spot in March
After my first concert with Bruce, I couldn't not get tickets for his return this month in St. Paul. But when I bought the tix in November, March did seem like a very long ways away. But now the date is just a week away. He hasn't called or anything since the last time he was here, but I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing me again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment