So here's what's in my niece's "basket": a wind-up bunny, a bag of beads to make "6 bracelets," a sparkly zip purse and a little notebook. I particularly like the schooled lines on the paper; they're so comforting, somehow.
And for my trip next week, a pair of gifts for a 3 year old boy and his 1 year old sister. I'm sure she has about a hundred stuffed toys, but I couldn't resist the look on this one. This little bunny has the same coloring, nose and floppy ears as my dog, Bella.
And for me...a rayon make-up bag for my purse from the 40's, $3!
Everything except the make-up bag comes from Patina, a unique collection of stores in the Twin Cities that now has an online store. I made the mistake of browsing their new items and mentally marked this beautiful wallet (not that there's anything wrong with mine):
and a bracelet that could just announce to the world my training as a producer:

1 comment:
Hi Mary! So nice to have met you today - loving the blog! I look forward to stopping by regularly. and Bella is such a sweetheart!
xxoo, Jennifer
Post a Comment