Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lotta Jansdotter fabric

I've loved designer Lotta Jansdotter's work for many years. I can't remember when I first ran across her, but her Scandanavian and urban influenced designs have a huge following, particularly in Japan (for some reason). For years, the only way you could get her fabric was through Etsy sellers living in Japan and Australia and selling to the U.S.
Late last year she announced that she would begin selling fabric on her web site (along with the charming bags, aprons, and table linens she's famous for, but it took until this month for the details to be worked out. As far as I can tell, it only went live this week, and already the bag of Lotta scraps has sold out! Drat!
I know I'm supposed to be on a craft-materials ban, but who could resist a bag of her oddments?

No comments: