Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chaos

This is my kitchen...nice isn't it? I make meals there three times a day and sometimes a snack, and it usually looks like this.
This is my living room. Sometimes it needs dusting, but mostly it looks like this.





And this sadly, is my workspace which resembles my brain which resembles my life. There are beautiful pottery bowls from Penland, bills, book arts handouts, my Apple, a new storage thingy from Ikea to assemble and paper I've bought. There are brushes, paint samples for the garage and a letter from the city telling me I have to have a new sidewalk (I disagree, by the way). No wonder I often feel like I need a nap.

1 comment:

Mousey said...

i know that feeling. i love your blogs!!! i find them a funny, fresh, realistic outlook on life. do you mind if i keep reading and commenting on them?