According to the Personal DNA web site, I'm a "benevolent architect." I'd say that's a pretty close description (though I always link the word "benevolent" with "dictator"). Take the quiz yourself...it's fun!
That was fun! I'm a reserved leader: http://personaldna.com/t/?k=UVCFFfgCEnFlQeb-OA-DCCDD-7e8c&t=Reserved+Leader
That's really no surprise, because I've known for years that I'm an INTJ (the Myers-Briggs "Mastermind" personality). Kinda strange to have such a high masculinity and low femininity rating, though, since I'm a (straight) woman. Oh, well.
Do you know your type? You can take the test here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
I've had two successful careers. One as an award-winning public radio producer, another as a successful arts manager. I'm now going back to school for a Master's in Addiction Counseling. I live three short blocks from the Mississippi River (hence my name) and keep my soul fed with deep friendships, book arts and the beauty in nature.
1 comment:
That was fun! I'm a reserved leader:
http://personaldna.com/t/?k=UVCFFfgCEnFlQeb-OA-DCCDD-7e8c&t=Reserved+Leader
That's really no surprise, because I've known for years that I'm an INTJ (the Myers-Briggs "Mastermind" personality). Kinda strange to have such a high masculinity and low femininity rating, though, since I'm a (straight) woman. Oh, well.
Do you know your type? You can take the test here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
Post a Comment