I'm missing the gene that allows you to wander for hours through flea markets and antique malls. I wish I had it...I love the treasures that my friends with the gene find. But I do have Brigid at Missouri Mouse in St. Paul who seems to have the exact same taste as me. I started a big project this morning (painting the garage) and after I got two sides done, I rewarded myself with a trip to see her. This red tin box has been in her booth for a few months, but I think I didn't grab it earlier because I had grabbed other treasures. Nonetheless, today was its day. It could be a new tool box, a cash box for a booth at an alt-craft sale or ??? They always find a use for themselves in my house.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
New Treasure
I'm missing the gene that allows you to wander for hours through flea markets and antique malls. I wish I had it...I love the treasures that my friends with the gene find. But I do have Brigid at Missouri Mouse in St. Paul who seems to have the exact same taste as me. I started a big project this morning (painting the garage) and after I got two sides done, I rewarded myself with a trip to see her. This red tin box has been in her booth for a few months, but I think I didn't grab it earlier because I had grabbed other treasures. Nonetheless, today was its day. It could be a new tool box, a cash box for a booth at an alt-craft sale or ??? They always find a use for themselves in my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment