Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yellow Box

If you happen to have a problem while you're at Penland, chances are the staff at the Yellow Box can help you. The box hangs from the ceiling in the meal hall (decorated, of course, in glitter) and is staffed at lunch, breakfast and dinner. Last night got quite cold, so I asked the box for a blanket this morning, and "poof," I got one!
It's also the place to check out the schedule for the day (and if you really want to the know the date, that's there, as well).
Today's schedule:
*7 am yoga
*8 am breakfast
*12:30 lunch
*6:15 pm dinner
*7 pm laughter yoga
*8 pm slides with the glass and wood instructors
*9 pm "cheeseburger" demo: the glass studio has been producing large food objects (powdered donuts, hot dogs) and it sounds like we're invited to watch a giant cheeseburger being made out of glass.
Another normal day at Penland.

PS It turns out that it's also Indigo's birthday, so we had cake for lunch. Who is Indigo? I really have no idea, but I liked her cake.

1 comment:

Eero said...

*Sigh*

I miss Penland!

E.