Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Busy days!

The kidlets are with their grandparents for breakfast this morning so I have a few minutes to get the kitchen clean (SO many drinking glasses), check my blogs and get a few photos up. We're having a great time, but, as I suspected, the best time is when we're just hanging around.
Here's Hayden and Briana (who lives here in town) at the airport. We hadn't even gotten out of the gate area and Hayden bought Briana a new "webkins" (stuffed toy and online game).

Here's a few lovely shots at the Arboretum's Art to A-maze. This sculpture called "Sitting in a Story" and is actually designed to be a resting place (after a climb of about 40 steps up) with some lovely poems, facts and a short story inside the loop.



The kidlets try the bells at the Acorn Arboreal Arch:

Tying on prayer flags at Prayer Flags for Mother Earth


Grandma and Grandpa taking the kids out for eggs and pancakes!


PS Brennan loves the Nut Goodies...I think he's had 3 so far!

1 comment:

Eero said...

They look like great kids.

I just read the news of the bridge---please tell me you three were far away from it.