Thursday, August 23, 2007

Customer Service: It's not that hard.

I have spared this blog my technology troubles over the last few months (think 7 weeks with intermittent high-speed, sobbing on the phone pleading to get out of my contract, etc, etc.) But I think I may have just wrapped up the last issue (for now). So let me give you a score card:
Verizon: Very good
Epson: Outstanding
Apple: Very good
Qwest: Very good
Earthlink: So bad if I think about it I'll start crying again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earthlink: Amen. Bad beyond description. Bad enough to make me think about bailing on them after almost 10 years. How long ago did they win that award they keep bragging about? I feel your pain.

Clara said...

I'm glad to hear that most of your experiences were good ones. Why is it that the bad ones are always exceptionally horrid? And I've found that these are the same ones that truly don't care when you confront them about their terrible customer service.

I hope this means that things are getting better.