Monday, August 6, 2007

Surprise and Delight!


I was a reader of blogs before I started my own, but my circle of blogs has gotten much bigger this summer. One of my favorites is LittlePaperBird for her whimsical descriptions of her days and for her wonderful accordion structures. The accordion is my favorite book structure and she brings a sense of charm to her work. She also seems to be quite prolific (which I really admire!).

So I was thrilled this weekend when I checked her blog and found I'd won her book as a 100th post give-away. I can't wait to hold it in my hand and see how she constructs it. I'm also hoping that it gives me some motivation to send her something from me as a thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).